- We are only here for people aged 18 or over.
- We will not sell your account data or information on to anyone else. End of.
- CHATTO is a location-based app. So we need to know your location for it to work. Because of this we will store your IP and literal location details (longitude, latitude etc.). If you don’t want this to happen, please don’t use CHATTO.
- We’re also going to hold on to and maintain your data if you send us any feedback, report anything on CHATTO or generally get in touch. It just means we can reply to you and know who you are.
- If you’ve done something illegal, we will supply your information to the relevant authorities if requested.
- If we get bought out or merge with another company we will need to supply your personal information to that company.
- We treat your personal information seriously and have a number of security practices in place to protect your information. If we get hacked however, we cannot take responsibility for your data. Although we do everything we can to prevent something like that happening, we also can’t guarantee the protection of your information when it is being transmitted to us, or elsewhere.
- If you do something a bit silly that might effect the security of your account, like give your password to someone else, let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so we can try to limit the damage. Change your password immediately as well.
- It’s good practice to change your password frequently, so we suggest you do that.
- If you delete your profile we will keep your profile information for at least 6 weeks. In case you realize what a massive mistake you have made. After that, we may have deleted all details so when you come to your senses, you will need to sign up again.
- If you don’t use CHATTO for one year or more we may delete your account to clear some space on our servers.